Saturday, January 17, 2009

Letter #1

Jonathan -

Hey guy. I've been meaning to start this for a while, but adding a new routine to the daily schedule takes serious adjustment. Today was Saturday. Mom and I spent the day running errands together. We did some shopping, had lunch together, then caught a movie tonight, (we saw Bride Wars.) Even though we live together, I often forget how much fun I have when I'm with her. She's such a nut, and we spend so much of the time laughing together. I can't imagine a life without her.

Today we learned that both K.B. Toys and Circuit City are going out of business. President-elect Obama is starting to travel to Washington D.C. for his inauguration. Israel called a unilateral cease-fire against Gaza.

I need to get to bed as we have church tomorrow and it's already 1! Hopefully these letters won't be a fad.

I can't wait to talk with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment